Auto Accident near 45050
If you’ve had an auto accident near 45050
Call 513-422-1062 to have your tow bill paid for by H&H Collision!
Have you been involved in an auto accident near 45050 monroe ohio that requires an insurance claim?
We include a FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY on all insurance claim repairs and guarantee that you will not have any unexpected out of pocket expenses when you arrive to pick up your car.
We will be 100% upfront about expectations and charges, we will always seek approval from you before moving forward with any repair that will cost you additional money out of pocket.
If you have been involved in an auto accident near 45050
We’re located at 2924 Cincinnati-Dayton Rd. just north of Berns Garden Center and Oxford State Rd.
Important Tips For Filing an Auto Accident Claim
This is a short version, the video has more details.
- The date of the accident or date of loss (DOL for short).
- Your policy number.
- The location of the accident.
- Description of what happened.
- Name, contact info, and insurance info of other involved parties.
- Responding Police Dept. info.
Remember, you can still file a claim without ALL of this info. But having this information right at hand when filing your claim can make the process much easier for the average person.
Watch this video to see what info you’ll need to file an insurance claim!
What to do after an auto accident near 45050
- Call 911 to report the accident and any injuries.
- Provide accurate details of the accident.
- Do not apologize to anyone or admit any fault. You are under duress at this time and you are not a professional accident reconstruction engineer. Let the professionals do their job without you intervening unnecessarily.
- Get the insurance information and contact details of the other parties and witnesses. The police should assist you with this or provide the details in the police report at a later time.
- Tell the Police or tow truck driver that you are taking your wrecked vehicle to H&H collision near monroe ohio for an estimate and repairs.
- Contact your insurance company to file your auto insurance claim, we can assist you with this process and make things very easy.